How do I wash my Taji Headwrap?
- HAND WASH ONLY. DO NOT BLEACH. Use shampoo and lukewarm water when cleaning a Taji Headwrap. Wash alone and avoid washing with other colors. Squeeze gently to dry and do not twist headwrap. Twisting will stretch headwrap out of shape. Lay flat to air dry.
What are the sizes of your wraps?
- Most wraps are approx. 24"x72" with fringes Please see product details
What type of material is my wrap made of?
- Material can vary from the types of wraps. Unless the product description states otherwise, all of wraps are made from processed cashmere. The process called viscose make the material silky, soft and safe. Our fabric are hypoallergenic and 100% safe for people with allergies to animal hair.
All sales are final.
If you're not pleased with your order contact us firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. All items must be in perfect condition, in original packaging in order to be considered for exchange or return.
For any other questions regarding our returns please visit our return policy
Are your wraps pre-tied?
- Taji Wraps believes in expressing yourself by being creative with your wraps. We don't carry pre-tied wraps.
When will my wraps be shipped?
- All wraps will be processed within 24-48 hours of purchase and shipped the following business day, unless it's a holiday. USPS is the carrier of choice, the tracking number will be sent to your email as soon as wraps are shipped. Tracking number allows you to track your purchase along its journey.
- If you never receive a tracking number via email after 7 days of purchase please contact us at email@example.com.
- Taji Wraps is not responsible for mis-delivered, delayed or lost orders. Please contact your local post office for the quickest solution.
My order says delivered but I haven't received?
- Contact your local post office
- Taji Wraps is not responsible for delayed, lost orders or mis-delivered